Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SPENCER'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY

I can't believe my baby boy's first birthday party has come and gone! When I was putting him into the car to go to the party, I asked him, "Weren't you just born yesterday?". I think everybody had a really good time at his party at Chuck E. Cheese. He probably had no clue that it was all for him! He was pretty calm during the entire party. They were so busy. Not only was there 3 other parties going on around us, it was also a rainy Saturday afternoon. But it was a lot of fun!
"What's going on here?"
"Oh, it's my birthday??"
Aunt Kristen made this beautiful, perfect, precious, wonderful, delicious cake for Spencer's birthday. The "baby Spencer" has been in my freezer ever since it topped my baby shower cake last summer! "Thank you so, so much, Kristen! You did an excellent, superb, great job! Love ya!"
The kids, including birthday boys Ross and Spencer, were anxiously awaiting Chuck E. Cheese himself to appear! Ross never thought that he'd celebrate his 34th birthday with a party at Chuck E. Cheese!
Chuck and his helpers put on a little show, and then led the kids in a birthday parade!
"When I say 'HAPPY' you say 'BIRTHDAY'!! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY!"
Spencer enjoyed his pizza and french fries.
And the delicious cake!

Spencer graciously shared his 100 tickets with his big sister Delaney.


No comments: