skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Natalie's life in pictures
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I just wanted to add that Spencer fell asleep on the way home from bringing Delaney to school, and it is now 10:00 and he is still asleep! So I have had a very rare and quite morning. Coffee tastes good when it's still hot!
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
He's soo cute!
August 14, 2008 at 1:16 PM
Natalie
said...
Thanks! I agree!
August 14, 2008 at 8:33 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Natalie Wise Watkins
|
Create Your Badge
MY DELANEY
MY SPENCER
MY ROSS
Blog Archive
►
2009
(85)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(29)
▼
2008
(172)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(39)
▼
August
(51)
Day 14
Spencer's chair
Spencer discovers Barney
Day 13
Day 12
Playin' in Fay
Day, um, let me think, 11!
Another Friday, Another Surprise
The Perfect Ten
Spencer on the phone
Delaney and her latest Oobi
Nine was fine!!
Spencer is officially ONE!
Eight was not great
Seventh Day Slump
Our second Monday
SPENCER'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY
Friday=Surprise!!
I is for Indian
School Day #5
Cousins Meeting in the parking lot
School day #4
Delaney's crowded bed
Spencer's breakfast
I just wanted to add that Spencer fell asleep on t...
Delaney's third day at school
Delaney's newest creation
Delaney's second day of school
Delaney's new dance
Delaney learned about the letter "I"
Delaney told her Daddy all about her day
"Mama, I had so much fun!"
At school
Delaney's First Day of School!
QUOTE OF THE DAY
Through the window
A Delaney, Mommy, and Daddy Day
Meet the teacher day!
Rainbow Sparkle
The Kitty and the Bunny
Rainbow Flower's Pajamas
Rainbow Flower's bed
The Watkins Kids' Afternoon
Delaney and Dora's TV time
Spencer
Spencer's big boy car seat
The Bug Chronicles, Part 2
Delaney and Spencer's new game
Who needs toys when you have a cardboard box?!
Delaney and her bug friends
Spencer in the cabinet
►
July
(25)
About Me
View my complete profile
2 comments:
He's soo cute!
Thanks! I agree!
Post a Comment