Okay, Okay, I'm obsessed! She's just so precious, and she's my baby girl, and she's in school!!! Week 3 has begun!
I think she must've been just this happy all morning at school. Mrs. Morel told Ross, when he picked her up, that she was the quietest one so she got to go first on a game that they played. My Delaney---quiet?? When we were eating lunch at home this afternoon, she couldn't stay in her chair to eat for anything. I guess she used up all of her quiet-and-still-power at school. First she stood in the dining room window, pretending she was a doll in a store, and she wanted me to buy her for $1.01, and take her home to have a picnic. Then she decided that she'd rather be a robot that took C-batteries!




2 comments:
11 down and how many to go?
Tell her I'd buy her $1.01 anyday of the week! That's a bargain for such a cutie!!
I'll raise your $1.01,I'm bidding $1.02!!!! Hey Nat,did you know that you can take the word verification off your comment page? I'm sure I'm the only one that messes up on it EVERYTIME!!
Post a Comment