Even though we were up late last night because of Parent Orientation at school, Delaney was still easy to wake up and eager to go to school. I am so proud of her! I have had so much fun dressing her in all of her new school clothes! She's so cute! And she looks so tall in this picture!
As you can see, Amber Kitty wasn't the only new friend we made yesterday. Mimi stayed with Delaney and Spencer while I went to the meeting at school, and right before she left, Delaney had me to draw a Hammering Holly Dolly from Wow Wow Wubbzy. She wanted Mimi to cut it out.
So on the way to school we had a car full! She had to bring Minnie Mouse, Carol Lamb, Rainbow Flower the snake, Amber Kitty, and Hammering Holly Dolly. She likes all of them to be waiting in the car for her when I pick her up. And today she wants me to be holding Hammering Holly Dolly while I'm waiting in car line!
When she gets home from school, Delaney plans for us to make Hammering Holly Dolly a friend. Then she wants to have a school so she can teach her dolls how to stand up and walk like we do! She came up with all of this on the ride to school this morning! That girl never stops!
Before school, she wakes up Daddy so she can give him a kiss and a hug.
Delaney was making shadow puppets on the door before we left. It was a bunny. She had me to shake the bunny's hand before we walked out the door!

No comments:
Post a Comment