It was finally time to pick up Delaney from her first day at school! I could not wait to hear her tell me all about her day! The first thing she said was, "Mama! I missed you!". Then she told me how much fun she had had, and showed me the folder in her backpack, which held the picture of a school bus that she had colored yellow. She said Mrs. Morel was really nice! And she told me that she, Sydney, and her new friend Kylie had played at the train table.
I was so happy to see that little purple bow walking through the rain to my car!
She looked so happy and comfortable, like she had done the car line a hundred times before!
Delaney said she also missed Minnie Mouse, Carol Lamb, and her snake, Rainbow Flower, who were waiting in the car for her!
She told Spencer that she had missed him while she was at school.

3 comments:
Wow......Delaney is a lucky girl......won't say anymore.......just read between the lines.......if you can find them
Gotcha!
Post a Comment