Thursday, August 14, 2008

Delaney's crowded bed

Delaney always has lots of friends sharing her bed! On this particular night, her new Hammering Holly Dolly that she had me to draw and cut out yesterday was the lucky one that she chose to hold while she fell asleep. It's different every night. She usually picks her newest created friend!

And we still have Rainbow Flower snake sleeping in her baking pan at the foot of Delaney's bed. I don't think I've written about Rainbow Flower's pajamas yet! They are made of one of Ross' old socks with a hole cut out at the toe. We put Rainbow Flower's pajamas on every night when we get into bed and cover her up with her pink flowery blanket. Now Carol Lamb and Minnie Mouse also have a permanent bed next to Rainbow Flower!

Of course, every morning, we wake up her animals, and I make up their beds! And ya'll know Delaney, she has a certain way she likes their beds to be made up. I didn't fold Rainbow Flower's pink blanket correctly this morning or put the pillow on top right, and Delaney called me on it, and I had to fix it! Like I've said before, she's gonna need a lot of erasers in school! Miss Perfectionist!

No comments: