Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eight was not great

I really, really hoped that after our bad day on Tuesday, that our eighth day of school would be great, but it was not to be. Delaney cried even harder this morning, therefore I cried even harder after I left her. I did sneak back to look in her classroom window after hanging around in the school parking lot for a while. She was holding the Christian flag in the front of the class while the other kids were singing a song. She looked okay, but it didn't keep me from crying all the way home again! Just like yesterday, the morning started out great, as you can see in these pictures! She even woke up before our alarm clock, ready to start the morning! Tomorrow we are not going to pick up Camryn and Kenidy, to see if that helps. She said she wanted it to be just us in the car on the way to school. Hopefully she will be all smiles in the morning, just like she was today when we picked her up after school. She said she had a great day, but she missed Mommy, Daddy, and Spencer! Wish us luck!





No comments: