As planned, Delaney and Ross set out Saturday night to catch another jar full of bugs! Delaney decided this time she wanted six bugs, so that's just what Ross caught. Again, it was the highlight of her day! She watched them until bedtime, when they again helped her pick out her night-night books! While we read, they sat on the night stand, but after Delaney was asleep, I just had to put the gross things on the floor! The next morning, she proudly showed them to Spencer! She wanted to bring them to church, but we had to tell her no!! She did bring them in the car when we went back to church Sunday night. As I was putting her in the car to leave Mrs. Mary's, Delaney said, "I want my bugs and my snake"!! That's my little girl!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment