Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Delaney's newest creation

Silly me! Somehow I had this crazy idea that school might be her new outlet for her creative little mind, and that I would get a break from constantly making new friends for her! Not that I mind! But instead, school has added new ideas to her head! On her second day at school, Delaney was introduced to the famous Amber Lamb, who is a hand puppet that the teacher wears. Amber Lamb tells the Bible story. On the way home, Delaney devised a plan to make an Amber Kitty! Actually we ended up making two, because she accidentally ripped the first one fixing the bow in her hair!


Delaney had another great day at school. I asked her what she had for a snack, and she said "Juice and a piece of bread with the crust still on with apple butter. I folded it in half like a sandwich. I didn't like the apple butter, so I just ate the crust.". I hope she always gives me that many details! I love knowing as much as she will tell me! She also said that she danced to Wiggle until you Giggle and Bop til you Drop!
At the Parent Orientation, Mrs. Morel, who I just absolutely love, said that during play time Delaney kept running by her desk telling Mrs. Morel, "I'm a butterfly! I'm a butterfly!". I said "that's my Delaney"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delaney is so creative,she is gonna keep her teacher on her toes!

Roxanne said...

I agree with Danielle......she is gonna keep her teacher on her toes....but I bet she'll also keep her smiling and laughing all day!