Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nine was fine!!

Hallelujah and Hurray!! No tears this morning! Thank goodness! Our ninth day of preschool went great! I guess it's become a tradition to take her picture before school every morning! Ya'll know me!! Maybe I'll stop when she's worn all of her new school clothes!


I don't know how she comes up with her little poses every morning! She's always striking a pose for my camera.

Delaney said, "Don't forget to get one with my backpack on!". That's my girl!
I think Delaney has a crush on a little boy in her class named Zachary! She says something about him almost everyday! She sits right beside him. Tonight in bed, she couldn't hush about him. One time she said, "I sit by Zachary at table 2". Then a few minutes later "Mama, I keep looking at Zachary". I said, "He's cute, huh?". And she just grinned! (I wonder if he's ever hauled hay....oh, sorry! I had a flashback to my younger days! haha)

No comments: