Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, Monday!

I just had to post this picture that I took of Delaney this morning before school showing off her newly polished finger nails, straight hair, and pretty butterfly clip! Such little fashion! I had a pretty pink bow picked out for her to wear, but she saw this in her drawer and said, "Ooh, Mama, what if I wore this in my hair to school!". And that was that! We had a great Monday. And I had my first parent/teacher conference with Mrs. Morel today. She said that Delaney was doing great! She follows all of their little rules, is shy but she participates, and loves to dance to the "Pony Song"! I am so proud of my little girl!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Cute cute cute octopus! I bet Delaney could't wait to give one the Zach!!

Anonymous said...

Love those nails Laney Bug!!! You sure do look pretty!