Friday, September 5, 2008

E is for Elephant

Friday again?! I thought yesterday was Monday! haha Did anyone notice that I did not take a picture of Delaney before school on Thursday! Can ya'll believe it? Ross couldn't! He thinks I'm nuts! He'll appreciate it one day when Delaney and Spencer are all grown up and he can look back at all of my wonderful pictures! Anyway, back to Friday! Every Friday is show and tell day, and today, Delaney had to bring something that started with the short "E" sound. I wonder how many stuffed elephants will be there today?! Delaney was thrilled to bring her elephant to school.




1 comment:

Roxanne said...

You could have been original and sent her with an e e e EGG!!!!

And then told Mrs. Morel that it was a very special egg and to please make sure it doesn't get broken!

Fabreeze