

After a good night sleep at the Holiday Inn Express in Fort Payne, we woke up to a yummy continental breakfast! That is a requirement for any hotel we choose. As we were coming down the stairs, entering the lobby, I thought I heard a familiar little voice...and I was right! Danielle, Maddix, and Fisher had beat us to the breakfast table! That was our first time seeing them officially on vacation. They had gotten to our hotel after we were settled in for the night. After eating, getting dressed, and packed back up, we were Pigeon Forge bound. We were so happy to be only 2 1/2 hours from there! As expected, Spencer had a good nap on the drive, and Delaney talked all the way there! Just into Pigeon Forge there is a little stop that I must make, even before checking into our cabin---the Russell Stover Outlet! Delaney was excited to pick out a new Pez dispenser (she chose Tinkerbell), and I was excited to pick out what I had been dreaming of---a box of Coconut Clusters! I also got all of the kids a chocolate Santa for Christmas morning. Then, on to the cabin that we had been planning on for months!
2 comments:
Again,I love reading your blog.I feel like I just experiened our vacation all over again!!!!Can't wait till next time!!
Thank you! Thank you very much!!!!!
Post a Comment