It doesn't take much to please Delaney! Whenever I would ask her what she was most looking forward to on our trip to Tennesse, she would always say, "the room with the little refrigerator". When we went to Tennessee on our church trip with Danielle and her kids, we stayed in Fort Payne, Alabama at the Holiday Inn Express. All Delaney remembers about that vacation is the "room with the little refrigerator"! So, on our first day of our Christmas vacation, we stopped in Fort Payne to stay overnight. And here she is by her beloved little refrigerator! Our first day of driving went very well. Spencer was asleep before we left the driveway! And Delaney had her new DVD player in the car going. We stopped in Birmingham at a Cracker Barrell for supper, then only had about 80 miles to go to get to Fort Payne. I agree with Delaney. I just love that hotel!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Delaney's favorite part of our Christmas trip...
It doesn't take much to please Delaney! Whenever I would ask her what she was most looking forward to on our trip to Tennesse, she would always say, "the room with the little refrigerator". When we went to Tennessee on our church trip with Danielle and her kids, we stayed in Fort Payne, Alabama at the Holiday Inn Express. All Delaney remembers about that vacation is the "room with the little refrigerator"! So, on our first day of our Christmas vacation, we stopped in Fort Payne to stay overnight. And here she is by her beloved little refrigerator! Our first day of driving went very well. Spencer was asleep before we left the driveway! And Delaney had her new DVD player in the car going. We stopped in Birmingham at a Cracker Barrell for supper, then only had about 80 miles to go to get to Fort Payne. I agree with Delaney. I just love that hotel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment