My friend Jennifer Moeller recently tagged me to list 7 random facts about myself, and then tag 7 other people to do the same. Well, I don't blog with 7 people, so I will tag Danielle and Roxanne, and challenge Dana and Kristen to START blogging so that I can tag them the next time!!!
Here goes:
1. I absolutely HATE to shave my legs! No matter how gently I do it, or what kind of razor or shaving cream I use, I always cut myself and get razor burn. What am I doing wrong?? AHHHHH!!
2. You all know that I am quite obsessive about this picture taking thing, but what you might not know, and what I should be really embarrassed to tell, is just how obsessive I am about my picture albums. I will not put a picture in an album out of order. They have to be in the order in which they were taken, or it just will not do. I mean, it would keep me up at night until I fixed it. I will rearrange the album if I find a picture that I left out. If it can't be fixed, I have a special box that those pictures go in. NUTS!! I may require medication.
3. Thanks to HGTV, and my overactive imagination (maybe I'm where Delaney gets it), I constantly re-decorate my house in my head. Ross rolls his eyes if I ever start at sentance with "I've decided....". He knows some plan is coming next! He says he half listens to me because by the time we can actually afford to make these changes, I'll have changed my mind!
4. If I had things my way, and I don't because who can afford it, we would go on about 4 vacations a year. Maybe one day! Oh, wait, I'll have to go with Danielle because Ross is not an excited traveler!
5. I have discovered a new favorite snack: Dilettante Bing Cherries In Premium Milk Chocolate! I first discovered their sisters in Harry and David, but who can afford to buy themselves candy at Harry and David??? Then, one day at Wal-mart, I saw these on the candy shelf! Oh happy day! Don't dare call them "chocolate covered cherries" because that brings to mind those little dome-shaped things filled with a cherry and white goo, which in their own right are yummy, but these are in a totally different class!
6. My hair gives me fits every day of my life. 'Nuf said.
7. If coffee were a drug, I'd be in jail.
Now that you all know these 7 facts, will y'all still be my friends even though I'm crazy???
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love you even more!I'm gonna do mine soon.
I love you, too!! Thanks! Can't wait to read yours!!!
Post a Comment