Monday, November 3, 2008

More pictures of a tired little bear

You'd think that after Trick or Treating, partying at Aunt Kay's, and "celebrating the fall festival" (to use Delaney's words!), our night would be over. But a sleeping baby boy in a bear costume was too great an opportunity for me to pass up! I had this idea when I was getting him dressed, but I knew good and well that he'd never stay still long enough to pile the bears around him, much less take a picture. So, driving home, when I saw that he had fallen asleep, I just knew that my chance for more cute pictures was available! Amazingly enough, he stayed asleep thru about 1,000 pictures. (Yes, I'm well aware that I'm a picture-nut, but I just kept trying different settings on my camera. I've never had a more willing subject, or one quite so cute!). He also slept thru a diaper change and me putting on his pajamas. Now that was one tired little bear!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat,these are sooo cute! You should send these in to Parents magazine.