skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Natalie's life in pictures
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Bubble blowers
Spencer had a good time watching Delaney and Kenidy blow bubbles one afternoon. Have I mentioned how I love fall? I wish this wonderful weather lasted all year long!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Natalie Wise Watkins
|
Create Your Badge
MY DELANEY
MY SPENCER
MY ROSS
Blog Archive
►
2009
(85)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(29)
▼
2008
(172)
►
December
(27)
▼
November
(10)
Our racing girls!
Bubble blowers
Aren't they sweet?!
Moon, moon, moon
More pictures of a tired little bear
Aunt Kay's annual Halloween bash
A tired little bear
A pre-Halloween hair cut
Spencer the Teddy Bear
Fairy Pictures Part 2
►
October
(20)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(51)
►
July
(25)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment