skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Natalie's life in pictures
Friday, July 3, 2009
Big Girl Delaney
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Recently, I bought a new hair straightener. Delaney was so excited because she said that now my old one was hers! Of course, I don't plug it in when she plays with it, but she still has fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Natalie Wise Watkins
|
Create Your Badge
MY DELANEY
MY SPENCER
MY ROSS
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(85)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(11)
Corks and Canvas--The Ballerina
"I'm strong"!
Spencer's basketball
A day in the life of my feet!
Potty Time!
Happy 4th of July!
Our summer visit with Dana
Watching Daddy Mow
Big Girl Delaney
Spencer's early morning snack
Spencer at the kitchen sink
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(29)
►
2008
(172)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(51)
►
July
(25)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment