Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Girl Delaney

I know ya'll can't believe that I would write a post without a picture, but I just had to brag on Delaney because she rode to school with Aunt Danielle, Kenidy, and Camryn this morning in Aunt Danielle's car without me! What a big girl! We've been mentioning it off and on since we tried it the second week of school without success. Yesterday Camryn and Kenidy rode with us, and the girls laughed all the way to school! So I reminded Delaney of the fun they had and she agreed, a little reluctantly, to try it just once, especially after I promised her an Icee after school today. Once the girls got loaded up into Danielle's car, they were all giggling so much that she probably forgot I wasn't there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Delaney! I hope she will ride with us again.