Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleeping Beauty???


I'm not sure the real sleeping beauty ever slept with a snake wrapped around her neck, but my little sleeping beauty did on this night! This is Delaney's stuffed snake that she has aptly named "Rainbow Flower"! Who would have thought that when I brought her into the Dollar Tree and told her that she could pick out a toy that she would have picked a stuffed snake! But wouldn't you know it that when we saw Kenidy later she asked Danielle to take her to the Dollar Tree to get Rainbow Flower's twin! And both snakes traveled to Houston with us. That's okay! When I was a little girl I also had a stuffed snake! He was orange striped and I named him "Sneaky Snake" after that old song "Sneaky Snake Goes Dancing"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so this is the picture you were telling me about! talk about your modern day sleeping beauty. sleeping beauty didnt sleep on a pottery barn bed & she definately didn't shop at the dollar tree(poor girl she didnt know what she was missing) see yall tomorow! (actually it is tomorow)